Getting that extra bit of slumber in-flight can mean you’re refreshed and ready to go once you touch down and have more vigour and energy to instantly apply to your adventure/ holiday/ dancing/ discovery. Here are 5 tips to help you sleep on planes and enjoy your time in the air.
1. As far as possible, reserve your seat in advance and avoid the traditionally noisy parts of the plane.
2. Steer clear of caffeine before you fly and make sure you don’t snooze or lie in on the day of your flight, so you’re sufficiently sleepy.
3. Wear free-flowing, loose fitting clothing for optimum comfort.
4. Adjust your seat into the most comfortable position right after take-off and pad out the most uncomfortable parts of your seat with cushions, pillows or even a scarf.
5. Place your seatbelt over your blanket so the cabin crew don’t have to wake you to check on it while you’re mid-nap.
Enjoy the flight!
- 50 Mindful Ways to Enjoy Your Life Today
- Beautiful Music: Beach Fossils